What is flow Wrapper?
Flow wrapper, also called horizontal fin seal flow wrapper or HFFS, is mainly used for packing biscuits, chocolates, cakes, bread and other solid shape products into pouches. The process include bag forming, product filling, fin-seal wrapping, end-sealing cutting. Packing material is hot sealable plastic film or paper film normally, for some special products,such as chocolate, use cold sealing film.
How does a flow wrapper work?
Let's take a look for flow wrapper working principles, Refer picture below.All flow wrappers or flow pack machines have an infeed conveyor, a film roller, a fin seal unit and an end seal unit. The infeed conveyor push products into film tube which is formed bag former, then sealed by fin seal unit and end seal unit. The whole process is continuous type, fast speed. It is widely used for food packing and other solid shape products packing in bags.
Flow wrappers broad packaging scopes.
Flow wrappers have a broad packaging ranges, are suitable for wrapping different solid shape products into sachets, such as:
- Snack food products packing: Biscuits, Brownies, Cookies, Crackers, Croissants, Muffins, Cake, Cup cake, Bread bun, Toaster pastries, Pancakes, Sandwiches, Wafer, Waffle, Instant noodle, Rice noodle, Tortilla.
- Bar shape products packing: Breakfast bars, Candy bars, Chocolate bars, Crisp rice bars, Energy bars, Nutrition bars.
- Daily necessary products packing: Napkin tissue, Toilet paper, Soap, Washing sponge, Towel, Tooth brush, Electric sockets.
- Medical products packing: Syringe, Mask, Infusion tube, Bandage, Medical tablets.
- Hardware packaging: Bearing, Nails, Hinge, Zippers, Oil seal ring, Spare parts.
- Toy and Stationery packaging: Tape, Pen, Notebook, Glue stick, Ruler, Toy, Label, Clips, Card, Calendar, Memo note.
Video for fin seal flow wrappers and automatic feeding systems.